Launch Paris mentoring network
11:30 - 17:30
Together with StartupDelta‘s special envoy Prince Constantijn, DutchBasecamp will be launching a new Paris mentoring network on December 8th in Paris, France.
DutchBasecamp is looking for startups which are ready to scale in Paris/France to join us on launching day. The program will roughly look as follows:
- Welcome – Ambassador Ed Kronenburg
- Introduction about StartupDelta and the international strategy Prince Constantijn of the Netherlands – Special envoy StartupDelta
- Introduction DutchBasecamp and the mentoring network – Isabel Brouwer – Lead Dutchbasecamp
- Keynote Marie Ekeland – Co-founder Daphni venture capital and board member of different startups (Criteo, Parrot,..)
- Keynote Roxanne Varza – Director Halle Freyssinet (1000 startups)
- Lunch / round table with mentors, startups and prince Constantijn about scaling up in France
- Launching NL-FR startup mentor-network + photo
- Presentation Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions and Fabrique de la Cité about Smart Cities – how to exchange knowledge and best practices?
- Speed-dating between startups, companies and mentors (6*10min)
- Evaluation + drinks
Are you a startup founder of a startup with a proven product/market fit in The Netherlands and ready to scale to Paris/France? Join us for this launch. The next day a visit to hotspots from the startup scene in Paris (Numa, Le Cargo and more) will be arranged. Travel expenses for one founder per startup will be covered.
You can apply by filling out this check-in form.